Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Babe

Today is your 5th birthday. I created this blog especially for you, my baby.
I'm not sure will this blog still be using when you are grown up and learn to surf internet. That time I must be old already :(( ...
If you view my blog in the future, you have to leave a comment for this post. This is an order from your 姨姨, understand?! ^ ^
Baby, I know it's too cruel for asking you to accept the heartbreaking truth at such a young age. However, you must always remember there are a lot of people loving you in this world. We care about you, we love you so much, we really do.
You are a well-behaved child though sometimes you are very talkative.
I hope that you could be one of the happiest children in the world. You deserve a lovely childhood as every child does.

Happy Birthday, my lovely little nephew.




Flash MySpace Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment