Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dear Girls

Finally, my mid-term exam has over.
Hooray!!!
Actually, I wasn't really being under stress in last 2 weeks.
If not, I won't keep playing online games. ^^
The first thing I did after the exam was online searching for a song which I didn't know the title or singer.
I heard this song on the radio while I was driving yesterday.
That was the second time I listened to it and it made me feel so depressed.


I've Never Been To Me is an old song written by Ron Miller, Kenneth Hirsch and performed by Charlene Oliver née D'Angelo in 1982.

Girls, always remember that we shouldn't lose ourselves in the process of finding love.
We have to love and accept ourselves before we learn to love somebody, 'cause without that, nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment