Friday, April 30, 2010

The Last Exam

I'll sit for 2 exams this coming Monday and I know I've no enough time to revise both of them.
I decided to give up 1 of them and chose to revise International Finance but it really could cost my life.
It's extremely hard!
I've a bit regret that I wasted last 2 weeks doing nothing but I guess the outcome would still be the same though I begin my revision 2 weeks ago.
My brain can't function ~ I tried to understand what I read but I was getting confused while I read more, I tried to memorize what I read but I forgot that while I got into new page...
It's my last exam paper after struggling 3 years in university and it seems very hard to manage.
I'm exhausted. I just wish these 2 papers over as soon as possible.
I shall be fine once I don't see the results... But, how about my job hunting?
There's another thing I've to worry about after my exams.
If I were given a chance, do I really afford to hold the chance?
God Bless Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment