Friday, November 12, 2010

Reading Is For Pleasure, Not Pressure

Hmm... I think I became a spendthrift. I enjoy buying books......and keep them in my bookshelves to display.
Few months ago, I bought 3 books - , "Letters To Sam", "The Lovely Bones" and "10 Simple Truths That Will Set You Free Your Mind". I completed the 1st one within few days, the others yet to finish and I wonder could I finish it within this year?
Today I went to BORDERS and planned to buy 2 books - "I Think, Therefore I Laugh" and "Death Benefits". Unfortunately both of them out of stock and have to wait about 2 months if wanna make an order. I didn't order them... However, I like the services provided by that shop assistant. She was so helpful and so nice. She thought I'm a Psychology student since I search for such kinda books. :=)
Finally I bought a Chinese book from Popular "幸福就像狗尾巴 The Tales Of Bliss". Will those 55 different stories sharing in the book inspire me? Actually I always understood the principle of the reality but I just failed to carry out practically.
I believe am able to finish reading this new book within this weekend. The next book I gonna complete is.......

No comments:

Post a Comment